Subject: Re: Pismo status

From: Michel Dänzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:46:43 +0200

Chris Leishman wrote:

> Just curious what is/isn't current working in the latest kernels that
> Ben has made available?

I've installed Debian on my Pismo yesterday, and the kernel provided by the
potato boot-floppies (2.2.15pre20, don't know if it's from Ben) has been
working fine so far, only thing is sound doesn't work for me (I should be able
to hear something after tuning up volume with gmix, right?).

> In particular, is power management working?? (I can't seem to get APM going,
> and it is sure draining power...)

I also wondered, my machine was getting very warm, almost hot. But then it
didn't even kick on the fan...

Michel

--
Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.
______________________________________________________________________________
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)  \  CS student and free software enthusiast
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/