Subject: Re: Debian pmud package available

From: Michel Dänzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:04:26 +0200

Michael Schmitz wrote:

> OK, there's a new version of the package on my FTP site, it handles the rc
> symlinks itself now and has a pwrctl function added for the iBook and
> Pismo models.

Thanks, will test it.

> It would be good to see how that works in practice when pmud attempts to put
> the machine to sleep (due to low power).

When I tried to run snooze with the old version, it said 'function not
implemented' or similar - is this related?

> is the Pismo media bay or iBook CDROM at hdc?

The DVD-ROM in my Pismo is hde.

Michel

--
Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?
______________________________________________________________________________
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)  \  CS student and free software enthusiast
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/