Subject: Re: MPC850 and USB

From: Dan Malek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:53:41 -0400

Richard Hendricks wrote:

> If not...Then I blame the web gremlins, it should have been there a
> few weeks back.  (#include <long story about Motorola changing its
> web>)

Better dig out the story book :-).  I find the Motorola web site (and
may other vendors) very hard to navigate when trying to find these things.

> Yet again, I don't speak for the MPC850 team.  But I *do* speak
> for the MPC823 team (being all of it anyways).  The patch is out
> there.

Try again.  I couldn't find it with a 'search' either.  At least the
Netcomm site has a high level engineering support page and you can
find things from there :-).  My bookmark to that has lasted years now.

The patch we received was from MSIL a long time ago for early testing,
and although several people have tried, I don't know anyone that ever
found it on a Motorola server.  If you are sure it is there and we
can get it, we will test it to make sure it works and include it in the
Linux kernel.

	-- Dan

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/