Subject: Re: Debian pmud package available

From: Michel Dänzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 21:42:33 +0200

Joseph Garcia wrote:

> What PMU_VERSION id does the Pismo have?  the plugin is written to support
> up to 12 (keylargo/iBook).

Is reported as 12 on my Pismo.

> My page lists Pismo as unsupported because I know nothing about how PMUD
> handles it.  Looking at the code, it appears as if it is just another smart
> battery.  But there is no evidence to a PMU_VERSION relating to it.

The gkrellm plugin (v0.9) always shows an empty battery and 0:00 rest time.

> Does Batmon display for Pismo systems?  I could update it to support Pismo
> ASAP if I get some input.

Francois told me it does; haven't tested it myself.

Michel

--
Been there, done that, can't remember why...
______________________________________________________________________________
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)  \  CS student and free software enthusiast
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/