Subject: Re: [ANN] New kernels, gmac, airport, usb...

From: Steven Hanley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:51:46 +1000

>  You can however use a Airport base with a wavelan
> card which is what the airport card is based on.

or for that matter any 802.11 compatible card (I have seen an aironet
11MBit card talking to an airport plugged into a vaio next to an ibook
also using the airport so it all works nicely), see
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/ for a definitive
sort of reference on wireless hardware such as this on linux or at least
links.

	See You
	    Steve

--
[email-masked] http://wibble.net/~sjh/
Look Up In The Sky
   Is it a bird?  No
      Is it a plane?  No
         Is it a small blue banana?
YES

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/