Subject: Re: Usb slave API

From: Gary Swanson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:56:12 +0000

Dan,

a while ago you wrote

> We are working with Embedded Planet to GPL release their host/slave USB
> for the 823 and 850.  This should hopefully happen in about a week or
> so.
> I don't think anyone every posted a complete driver, due to the USB
> stack
> changes in the Linux kernel.
>
> Just sit tight for a week or so and everything should arrive.  I am sure
> there willl be an announcement when this occurs.
>

I see this is mentioned on Embedded Planet in a press release as
available as part of their LinuxPlanet dev kit, but is the source GPL'd
and available ? I scoured Embedded Planet's and Monta Vista's web (and
ftp for MV) sites but found nothing.

Thanks for any info,

Gary

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/