Subject: Atlanta Linux Showcase

From: jeramy b smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:53:26 -0500

This is to let everyone know that there will be a linux/ppc booth at the
showcase (www.linuxshowcase.com). If anyone is interested, we may have
an informal BOF session at a local pub one night or maybe have one in
one of those dreary conference rooms.

Also, if anyone would like to help man the booth during their time at
the show then please let me know. As the show is very technical, we want
a diverse range of people manning the booth so that visitors who stop by
multiple times can talk to people with different skillsets. Embedded
knowledge would be a big plus as MontaVista will be in the booth across
ours.

You can see where the booth is in this pic:
http://penguinppc.org/users/jeramy/pics/als.jpg

I am planning on having a Lombard laptop and a Sawtooth in the booth. We
are also looking for a nice embedded sample to demo.

If we do get a nice range of people to man the booth, we will post the
schedule of who will be there and when so that visitors will know when
someone who can answer their specific questions will be there.

Cheers,

-jeramy b smith

PS: If anyone has nay good ideas of software to run on the G4 for oohs
and ahhhs, please send me your ideas.

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/