Subject: If not CONFIG_ALL_PPC, you're broken

From: "Mark A. Greer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:08:23 -0700

I've haven't been paying attention to this but it seems as though any
platform that doesn't fit in CONFIG_ALL_PPC doesn't build anymore.

I've intentionally stayed back from the bleeding edge so I don't run
into these types of problems.  However, now I'm ready to bring some
things up to the latest version and release to the world.  Problem is,
some of the stuff I depend on is  broken and has been for some time as I
understand it.

I guess I was hoping that enough people were tracking the latest changes
that things wouldn't stay broken for too long.  Yes, I know, I am lazy
and should contribute more.  Anyway, I think we all need to pay closer
attention to the changes that are being put in, including me.

What's the best way to get the other platforms working again?

Mark

--
Mark A. Greer ([email-masked]; 480-517-0287)
MontaVista Software, Inc.
2141 E. Broadway Road, Suite 108
Tempe, AZ  85282

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/