Subject: Re: 5200 needs a good home

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:05:48 -0500

Tony Mantler wrote:
>
> Due to the time constraints of getting a Real Job[tm] shortly after
> originally inheriting my Performa 5200 from my mother a while back
> (originally owned by my sister), I haven't been able to follow through on
> my goal of porting linux to it.

Along the same lines....   I haven't had time to pursue my desire to
have the Nubus powermacs supported.

If someone wants a free PowerMac 6600, with no hard drive, let me know.
I will pay shipping too.

David Gatwood(sp?) told me that the source code to support Nubus
PowerMacs is in the MKLinux codebase, there for the analysis and
merging....

	Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik             |
Building 1024           | The chief enemy of creativity is "good" sense
MandrakeSoft            |          -- Picasso

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/