Subject: Re: Stability of MontaVista's 2.4.0-test2-1.2.2-1

From: Sébastien Côté <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:40:21 -0500

Alex Shnitman wrote:
> I've just tried it. I downloaded the tree with bitkeeper, and applied
> sp_patch_25, but got the following linking errors at the final stage
> of the compilation:

I just downloaded 2_5 with Bitkeeper and I got the same problem.

Isn't there any daily snapshots located somewhere??  I can't download
using Bitkeeper from here because of the proxy.

Sébas..

P.S.: Here's the errors I get:
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o: In function `sandpoint_get_irq':
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x99b8): undefined reference to
`openpic_irq'
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x99b8): relocation truncated to fit:
R_PPC_REL24 openpic_irq
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x99dc): undefined reference to
`openpic_eoi'
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x99dc): relocation truncated to fit:
R_PPC_REL24 openpic_eoi
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o: In function `sandpoint_post_irq':
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x9a2c): undefined reference to
`openpic_eoi'
arch/ppc/kernel/kernel.o(.text+0x9a2c): relocation truncated to fit:
R_PPC_REL24 openpic_eoi
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/