Subject: Re: linuxppc_2_5 source tree (and others)

From: Ira Weiny <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 12:33:19 -0700

bk trees: http://www.fsmlabs.com/linuxppcbk.html

Are these trees designed to work "out of the box" on boards such as the
Walnut?

When configuring I don't see any options for the specific 405GP ethernet
for instance.

Also, do I need a password or something to get the devel tree?  Am I
allowed to get to the devel tree?

As per the instructions on the page (adding -azv):

$ rsync -azv bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com::linuxppc_2_4_devel
linuxppc_2_4_devel
@ERROR: Unknown module 'linuxppc_2_4_devel'
$ rsync bitkeeper.fsmlabs.com::
linuxppc_2_2
linuxppc_2_4
$

Thanks,
Ira Weiny

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/