Subject: CAN Linux driver for TQM823L

From: David de Andrés Martínez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:26:12 +0200

Hello,

We are working with a STK823L module (board with a TQM823L with 2 CAN
Controllers [i282527]) and I wonder if anyone knows about a CAN Linux
for PowerPC (LinuxPPC) driver for this module.

I have taken a look at the drivers from:
Linux CAN-bus Driver Project (http://home.wanadoo.nl/arnaud/)
CanFestival (http://www.esstin.uhp-nancy.fr/~tissered/CanFestival/)
LinuxLab (ftp://ftp.llp.fu-berlin.de/LINUX-LAB/)
but I haven't been lucky.

Any help would be great.

--
----------------------------------------------------------------------
| David de Andrés Martínez   | Fault Tolerant Systems research Group |
|                            |                                       |
| Computer Science Engineer  | Email: [email-masked]          |
| Doctorate Student          | Phone: +34 96 387.75.74 Ext 75774     |
|                            | Fax: +34 96 387.75.79                 |
-------Address--------------------------------------------------------
|                 DISCA-EUI                                          |
|                 Universidad Politécnica de Valencia                |
|                 Campus de Vera #14                                 |
|                 Valencia E-46021                                   |
|                 Spain                                              |
----------------------------------------------------------------------

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/