Subject: Re: building gdb ... no input

From: Mark Pilon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:16:06 -0700

I've traced the problem as far as configuring w/ --prefix= pointing
to my ppc tools & glibc home, wanting the tools to be installed
w/ gcc et al.

I haven't debugged it all the way, but the build of readline was
complaining of ambiguous endian-ness because it was picking endian.h
from my ppc include dir ...

So.  I'll build w/o specifying a --prefix dir, and make install
specifying an install_root ...

Time to watch the Simpsons ... Doh!

Mark

--
Mark Pilon

Minolta-QMS
P.O. Box 37
Fallon, MT.  59326-0037

1-406-853-0433

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/