Subject: available: 5 x MBX-860, 1 BDI-2000, 2 VisionICE II

From: Peter Desnoyers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:28:49 -0500

Due to the unfortunate dissolution of my employer, we've got some
equipment to get rid of:

1 BDI-2000 debugger - like new, all cables, works fine.

5 Motorola MBX860 boards, complete with "probe card" (the daughter card
with the real PCI slot on it) and power supplies.  Of limited use, but
if you have an 860-based design that you want to write software for
before real hardware comes back from fab they might be useful.

2 VisionICE II debuggers.  Not sure on the details with these.

We've also got a VMetro PCI sniffer that you might be able to inquire
about - I don't know what the disposition of that is going to be.

Make an offer to [email-masked], or call (781) 457-1000.

--
.....................................................................
 Peter Desnoyers            (781) 457-1165   [email-masked]
 Chinook Communications     (617) 661-1979   [email-masked]
 100 Hayden Ave, Lexington MA 02421

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/