Subject: Re: Status on 405GP i2c driver

From: Armin Kuster <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:54:33 -0700

andrew may wrote:

> It looks like this question was lasted asked around Jan/Feb, but
> I have not seen an update on the status recently.
>
> I have looked at the i2c-2.6.3 and I am reluctant to spend any
> time working on it since it needs to go through some formating
> changes to get rid of the C++ style comments. I don't want to
> deal with a merge issues of doing a style change unless I know
> it will go in.
>
> I am also more inclined to use the actual transfer function
> I have worked with in the PPCBoot rather than the functions
> in the linux i2c code.
>

then I recommend using ppcboot.

--armin

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/