Subject: What PCI specs will I need?

From: Conn Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 15:08:05 -0700

Hello all,

	Our company is being forced to buy modules in mini-PCI because nobody
will sell us the discrete componets we desire. So we are going to have
to build an embedded computer to use them. I know we will need the basic
specification, but I was wondering if we need to get the BIOS
specification as well or does Linux handle it?

Many thanks in advance,

	Conn
--

*****************************************************************
   If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.
  (Warning they may try to sell their house out from under you.)
*****************************************************************

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				[email-masked]
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/