Subject: Re: timebase interrupts on an mpc8xx

From: Dan Malek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 07:12:15 -0400

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> I disagree. I think Wolfgang Grandegger  is  right;

Sorry, I didn't see any other replies to this message.

> ...  it's  caused  by
> reading  sivec without a pending interrupt.

What?  That had been updated a long time ago, is it missing again?

> BTW: it seems the interrupt handling code becomes worse. I guess  you
> don't  care  about  this  any  more?

I care alot.  There have been changes I have totally disagreed with,
but they were checked in anyway.  Not much I can do about it but hope
I get time to fix it in the future.

> ... At least it was working when you
> did... Now the 2_4_devel code is  crap.

I agree, but it wasn't my choice.  People that don't even use the code
seemed to this was the way to go..........

	-- Dan

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/