Subject: (Sudo off topic)Simple cheap IDE intrerface for IBM 405

From: Conn Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:17:24 -0700

Hello,

	I know that there is a cheap simple IDE interface for the MPC8xx family
of processors that is supported in the kernel, I was wondering if
someone has come up with a similar one for the IBM 405?

	If not could someone recomend a nice cheap IDE interface chip that
works well with ppc linux? (note performance is not an issue)

Thanks

	Conn
--

*****************************************************************
   If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.
  (Warning they may try to sell their house out from under you.)
*****************************************************************

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				[email-masked]
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/