Subject: Motorola finally anounces the MPC5200

From: Conn Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:14:07 -0700

Hi everybody,

	Motorola finally officialy anounced the MPC5200 .

http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/news/detail/0,1958,2788_2266_23,00.html
http://e-www.motorola.com/files/abstract/overview/SPSMPC5200.htm
http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MPC5200&releaseLevel=Preview

I had given up hope of them ever releasing it. I know some people were
working on the MGT5100 ( the MPC5200's cousin ) . Where are the
development trees hosted? Any status on stability/maturity of the
peripheral drivers?

Does anybody know off hand if it will support more than one PCI device?

Thanks

	Conn
--

*****************************************************************
   If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.
  (Warning they may try to sell their house out from under you.)
*****************************************************************

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				[email-masked]
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/