Subject: Re: 750/107 CHRP question

From: Richard Danter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:41:01 +0100

Matt Porter wrote:
> [Oh my !#$!@.  I never thought I'd be replying to a Linux question
>  from WRS. I need to check for reports of natural disasters and
>  mass rioting. :)]

LOL!!

Yes, I work for WRS, but this is a little personal project just for the
hell of it. I just happen to be using a WRS board and vICE to do the
debugging.

>>
>>How do I map this correctly???
>
> In 2.4, you can use early_serial_setup() or io_block_map().  It is
> highly recommended to use early_serial_setup().  There are many
> examples of this (spruce, lopec, etc.)

Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

I'm sure this bit is easy, the tricky stuff will probably be when I
start playing with PCI...

Rich

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/