Subject: Linux PowqrQUICC II PCI and USB drivers

From: Kate Alhola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:03:53 +0300

I have been looking drivers for MPC850 PowerQUICC and MPC8270
PowerQuiccII.

I found ready distributions from www.timesys.com, the link
from www.penguinppc.org to ftp.mvista.com lead to empty server
without downloads.

Still all ones that i have found lacks USB and PCI bridge driver

There was some anouncements that cd from http://www.arabellasw.com/
that comes with motorola MPC8270 eva kit contais them but i checked
from motorola distributor and they said that the cd does not contain
these drivers and rabella does not have download page.

So, is there pointers where to find the ?
If there is not yet ready ones, i can contribute some effort
for doing these drivers.

Kate

--
+==================================================================+
! Kate Marika Alhola  Internet Technologies International Oy       !
! [email-masked]         Phone +358 400 740701 Fax   +358 9 8138715   !
! [email-masked]	      http://www.iti.fi    http://www.iki.fi/kate  !
+==================================================================+

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/