Subject: Re: pci on MBX860

From: Dan Kegel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 10:07:07 -0700

[email-masked] wrote:
>>Does anyone have any experience with pci on the MBX860 board ?
>>
>>I run kernel 2.4.20 from www.denx.de but encountered compilation problems
>>after trying to configure pci.
>>
>>this is the output of what I got:  ...
>>m8xx_setup.c: In function `m8xx_show_percpuinfo':
>>m8xx_setup.c:252: warning: int format, long int arg (arg 3)
>>m8xx_setup.c:252: warning: int format, long int arg (arg 4)
>>m8xx_setup.c: In function `m8xx_init_IRQ':
>>m8xx_setup.c:281: structure has no member named `irq_offset'

(caveat: I'm just a google junky, I don't know this stuff)

Didn't work last time somebody tried it a year ago, either.
See the thread from last year:
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=8600995&list=8358
http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=8601123&list=8358
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=78045

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/