Subject: Embedded Linux Feature Research

From: Jon Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 00:00:48 +0000

[ I hope you do not view this as an inappropriate posting for this forum
~  and apologise in advance if so viewed. I can take this elsewhere. ]

Hi there,

I am working on a feature for Linux User magazine, which you can find at
- - http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/. The following might interest.

The focus is on the business side of projects but introduces the reader
to the general concepts and covers some more interesting stuff including
various FPGA technologies, PowerPC and Microblaze ports.
This might interest various companies with people here.

Please can you let me know if your $company_with_funky_product would
like a little publicity in return for giving me a few lines about the
porting effort you have undertaken or the challenges involved along with
some Hi-Res photos. So not much hard work for some press :-).

I have already contacted a couple of the embedded Linux companies and a
manufacturer of Linux STBs but am keen for additional input.
Apologies in advance if I am not too quick in replying but I still have
a nasty chest infection which is screwing up my plans somewhat.

Cheers,

Jon.

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/