Subject: Re: [1/2] crypto/nx: Use percpu send window for NX requests

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 22:12:03 +1100 (AEDT)

On Mon, 2017-09-25 at 06:43:02 UTC, Haren Myneni wrote:
> [PATCH 1/2] crypto/nx: Use percpu send window for NX requests
> 
> For P9 NX, the send window is opened for each crypto session and closed
> upon free. But VAS supports 64K windows per chip for all coprocessors
> including in user space support. So there is a possibility of not
> getting the window for kernel requests.
> 
> This patch reserves windows for each coprocessor type (NX842) and are
> available forever for kernel requests, Opens each window for each CPU
> on the corresponding chip during driver initialization. So then use the
> percpu txwin for NX requests depends on the CPU on which the process
> is executing.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Haren Myneni <[email-masked]>

Series applied to powerpc next, thanks.

https://git.kernel.org/powerpc/c/976dd6490b1b45727733a3ee1e25e1

cheers