Subject: [Fwd: ELUG]

From: Jon Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:38:03 +0000

Hi there,

I would like to circulate this idea and mailing list gradually.

Cheers,

Jon.

Subject: ELUG
From: Jon Masters <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:34:44 +0000

Hi there,

I must first introduce myself because you were not all at FOSDEM :-).

Hello!

Secondly and more seriously, following on from our discussions I have
found no existing Embedded Linux User Group and have setup a mailing
list which I invite those here present to also join as a general melting
pot for Embedded Linux discussion not specific to Embedded Debian.

http://dmesg.printk.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/elug

Jon.