Subject: Re: mpc5xxx support (Was: Re: Proposed Kconfig update patch for help text)

From: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:21:28 +0200

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

>Let's rather co-operate with Motorola on this instead working against
>them. At least give them a chance.
>
>I guess they will show up here soon...
>
>
Ok, as I said by private mail, now that I know they are actively working
on solving the problem, I'll try to integrate the bestcom code into the
port I'm working on.
After all, they are the best placed people to get their hardware work
nicely ;)

The only things that bothers me in the BestComm API is the name of the
functions ... I think they should be prefixed with something ... just my
2 cents.

Sylvain Munaut

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/