Subject: [PATH] Fix a warning in traps.c

From: Sylvain Munaut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:50:40 +0200

Hi all,

Huh, it's the only warning I got when compiling, so I someone could
fix it ...

--- arch/ppc/kernel/traps.c.old 2004-06-14 14:43:34.908368944 +0200
+++ arch/ppc/kernel/traps.c     2004-06-14 14:38:29.309826984 +0200
@@ -646,7 +646,7 @@
        /* The kernel has executed an altivec instruction without
           first enabling altivec.  Whinge but let it do it. */
        if (++kernel_altivec_count < 10)
-               printk(KERN_ERR "AltiVec used in kernel (task=%p, pc=%x)\n",
+               printk(KERN_ERR "AltiVec used in kernel (task=%p,
pc=%lx)\n",
                       current, regs->nip);
        regs->msr |= MSR_VEC;
 }

Regards,

    Sylvain Munaut

** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/