Subject: Re: Patch for SystemACE without CONFIG_XILINX_OCP

From: Stephen Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:56:41 -0700

Scott Anderson wrote:
|
| Stephen Williams wrote:
|
|> I passed around the attached patch in hopes that it could be
|> integrated into the linuxppc-2.4 bitkeeper tree, assuming that
|> is the best place to maintain linux 2.4 for PPC. But I don't
|> see it showing up in the repository.
|
|
| Looks like it went into linuxppc-2.4 back on June 17th to me:

I see it has indeed. My mistake, thanks.

- --
Steve Williams                "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
steve at icarus.com           But I have promises to keep,
http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,
http://www.picturel.com       And lines to code before I sleep."

** Sent via the linuxppc-embedded mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/