Subject: 2.6-BK compile errors

From: Christian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:00:00 +0100

hi,

compiling latest 2.6-BK kernel every day with a crosscompile toolchain, 
there are errors for the ppc32 (PReP) here since yesterday.
details here:

http://nerdbynature.de/bits/sheep/latest-kernel/errors-2.6-ppc-BK.log
http://nerdbynature.de/bits/sheep/latest-kernel/warnings-2.6-ppc-BK.log
http://nerdbynature.de/bits/sheep/latest-kernel/make-2.6-ppc-BK.log
http://nerdbynature.de/bits/sheep/latest-kernel/config-ppc-2.6.10-rc3

this was made with:

powerpc-604-linux-gnu-gcc 3.4.2

GNU ld version 2.15
   Supported emulations:
    elf32ppclinux
    elf32ppc
    elf32ppcsim

tell me, if more details are needed.

thanks,
Christian.