Subject: Re: ML300 and Linux

From: Peter Ryser <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:10:08 -0800

Anne-Sophie,

Linux is fully ported for the ML300 board and the work has been 
integrated into the 2.4 linuxppc kernel tree by MontaVista. A few links 
that might you get started:
Free MontaVista Linux Preview Kit for ML300: 
http://www.mvista.com/previewkit
ML300 home page: http://www.xilinx.com/ml300
Linux site for PowerPC: http://www.penguinppc.org

- Peter

Harnois Anne-Sophie wrote:

>I am working on a new board which is based on a Virtex II Pro. I would like to study the code for the ML300 which is the evaluation board from xilinx but I can't find any port for this board. Could you help me? What version of Linux should I use?
>Thanks a lot.
>Anne-Sophie.
>_______________________________________________
>Linuxppc-embedded mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://ozlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxppc-embedded
>
>  
>