Subject: Edge Interrupts (Virtex-II Pro)

From: Joshua Lamorie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:48:38 +0000

Gidday there,

Is there a cleaner way to specify that an interrupt is edge triggered 
other than directly accessing irq_desc_t irq_desc []?

In my module, when I request_irq, if it succeeds I do the following.

      irq_desc[iIRQ].status &= ~(IRQ_LEVEL);

Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance

Joshua

-- 

Xiphos Technologies
(514) 848-9640 x227
(514) 848-9644 fax

www.xiplink.com
_______________________________________________
The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.