Subject: Re: [PATCH 2.6.11-rc4] ppc: add support for Radstone ppc7d boards

From: "Mark A. Greer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:58:17 -0700

James Chapman wrote:

> Revised patch for Radstone PPC7D board support.
>
> Signed-off-by: James Chapman <[email-masked]>
>
> - use mv64x60_set_bus() to setup for PCI scans rather than
>   writing to chip P2P_CONFIG registers directly. 

Looks good, James, except for a couple minor things.  If/when you 
address the comments, please resubmit the entire patch with a proper 
description so I can forward it on -- http://linux.yyz.us/patch-format.html

Thanks,

Mark
--

 > diff -Nru a/arch/ppc/platforms/radstone_ppc7d.c 
b/arch/ppc/platforms/radstone_ppc7d.c

 > +#if defined(CONFIG_SERIAL_MPSC_CONSOLE)
 > +       mv64x60_mpsc_init(port, uart);

Don't you mean "mv64x60_progress_init( <base> );" ?

 > diff -Nru a/arch/ppc/platforms/radstone_ppc7d.h 
b/arch/ppc/platforms/radstone_ppc7d.h

 >+#define PPC7D_MV64360_REG_BASE                 0xfef00000

You don't really need this b/c CONFIG_MV64X60_NEW_BASE should have the 
correct value.