Subject: [PATCH] 8xx typo fix

From: Pantelis Antoniou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:58:00 +0200

Hi all

The following patch fixes a typo which was introduced in the great
SPRN_ renaming.

The patch is against the latest linus bk tree (2.6.12-rc1).

Please apply.

Regards

Pantelis

P.S. I want 4 hours of my life back.

Signed-off-by: Pantelis Antoniou <[email-masked]>
--- linux-2.5/arch/ppc/kernel/head_8xx.S	2005-03-15 14:22:24.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.5-intracom/arch/ppc/kernel/head_8xx.S	2005-03-24 15:43:22.000000000 +0200
@@ -307,7 +307,7 @@
 	stw	r11, 4(r0)
 	mfspr	r10, SPRN_SRR0	/* Get effective address of fault */
 	DO_8xx_CPU6(0x3780, r3)
-	mtspr	SPRN_MD_EPN, r1	/* Have to use MD_EPN for walk, MI_EPN can't */
+	mtspr	SPRN_MD_EPN, r10	/* Have to use MD_EPN for walk, MI_EPN can't */
 	mfspr	r10, SPRN_M_TWB	/* Get level 1 table entry address */
 
 	/* If we are faulting a kernel address, we have to use the