Subject: Re: rsync mirrors of linuxppc-* on source.mvista.com

From: Mark Guertin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:30:50 -0400

Hi Tom

I know of quite a few setups that still use these trees, so they might 
be worth keeping around for that sake at the least if it's not too much 
work.

Mark

Tom Rini wrote:

>With the shift away from BitKeeper, and with PowerPC work having long
>shifted away from the linuxppc-* bitkeeper trees and towards a more
>direct relationship with Andrew / et al, is there any value in keeping
>the rsync mirrors of the last state of the linuxppc-* trees available?
>
>As there's no metadata, my slant is towards no.  But it wouldn't be hard
>to have these still exist, if people speak up.
>
>Thanks.
>
>  
>