Subject: Virtex-II Pro - PCI Host

From: Joshua Lamorie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:12:20 -0400

Gidday there,

We are trying to put a PCI host into a Virtex-II Pro.  We have seen that 
the latest development board from Xilinx (ml310, link at end of email) 
has PCI host and MontaVista has some form of Linux support.  However, I 
can't seem to find any kernel source around with any of this code.  I 
could easily have missed it.

Anyone know where I might find this code?

Thanks.

Joshua

p.s. The skinny on the ml310...
http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards/ml310/current/#pci

-- 

Xiphos Technologies
(514) 848-9640 x227
(514) 848-9644 fax

www.xiplink.com
_______________________________________________
The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.