Subject: Re: [v2] powerpc/mm: Remove extern from function definition

From: Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 20:22:20 +1100 (AEDT)

On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 14:24:11 UTC, Breno Leitao wrote:
> Function huge_ptep_set_access_flags() has the 'extern' keyword in the
> function definition and also in the function declaration. This causes a
> warning in 'sparse' since the 'extern' storage class should not be used
> in the function definition.
> 
> 	arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable.c:232:12: warning: function 'huge_ptep_set_access_flags' with external linkage has definition
> 
> This patch removes the keyword from the definition part. It also removes
> the extern keyword from the declaration part, since checkpatch --strict
> complains about it.
> 
> Suggested-by: Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Breno Leitao <[email-masked]>

Applied to powerpc next, thanks.

https://git.kernel.org/powerpc/c/bce85a167b336da80642952b222588

cheers