Subject: USB on MPC8272

From: Nathael PAJANI <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:23:26 +0100

Hi all!

I have to support USB hcd for an Actis board based on a MPC8248 
processor. I already have a 2.6.9 linux kernel running fine on it, and 
actualy have to use it rather than a newer one.
I'm actualy looking for existing or ongoing jobs.

Mike Rapoport:

When you say "I'm running linux 2.6.12.3 with "custom" USB host driver."
Are you speaking of this one: "http://cpm2usb.sourceforge.net./" or another?

Kumar Gala:
On the thread "MPC8555 USB host support" you're asking:
"Also, are you aware of Freescale's driver for this?"

Where is this support located? (which files or directories)

Thanks.

PS: Thanks a lot for people who helped me when porting linux 2.6.13 to 
the Actis board VSBX6560 whith MPC8560 processor. It's finished. (Or at 
least, no bug reports yet :)
How to commit a patch to the main kernel tree?