Subject: Re: Error: Three ML403 boards

From: Peter Ryser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:10:42 -0800

Paula,

please verify that you are not running into the problem described in=20
Xilinx Answer Record 22179=20
(http://www.xilinx.com/xlnx/xil_ans_display.jsp?iLanguageID=3D1&iCountryI=
D=3D1&getPagePath=3D22179).

- Peter

Paula Saame=F1o wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have 3 Xilinx ML403 boards. I have implemented a 2.4 kernel with a=20
> basic configuration, with network support, systemACE, IIC... and it=20
> works perfectly in one of them.
>
> However, when I put the ACE card, without making any change, in other=20
> ML403 board, it does not work. The .ace file is loaded ok but then the=20
> network leds (6 leds) start blinking and nothing else happens.
>
> I have tried with two ML403 different boards, and I have no idea of=20
> where the problem is. They should work in the same way, don't they?
>
> Any help would be great.
>
> Also, I am trying to load a 2.6 kernel, but I am still on the way. I=20
> will let you know if I get it working.
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Paula
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>Linuxppc-embedded mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://ozlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxppc-embedded
>