Subject: arch/ppc/82xx_io/uart.c bug found

From: Wojciech Kromer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:51:51 +0100

here is orignal uart.c

#ifdef SCC_CONSOLE
                                switch (state->smc_scc_num) {
                                case 0:
                                        page = CPM_CR_SCC1_PAGE;
                                        sblock = CPM_CR_SCC1_SBLOCK;
                                        break;
                                case 1:
                                        page = CPM_CR_SCC2_PAGE;
                                        sblock = CPM_CR_SCC2_SBLOCK;
                                        break;
                                case 2:
                                        page = CPM_CR_SCC3_PAGE;
                                        sblock = CPM_CR_SCC3_SBLOCK;
                                        break;
                                }
....

 so SCC4 is unusable, here is missing code:

                                case 3:
                                        page = CPM_CR_SCC4_PAGE;
                                        sblock = CPM_CR_SCC4_SBLOCK;
                                        break;
                                }