Subject: eldk bug?how to fix

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:20:54 +0800 (CST)

[root@localhost atmlz]# ppc_6xx-gcc -c -o temp atm_aalx.c         
atm_aalx.c: In function `main':                                   
atm_aalx.c:201: warning: return type of `main' is not `int'       
/tmp/cciJlehe.s: Assembler messages:                              
/tmp/cciJlehe.s:916: Error: unsupported relocation against r3     
/tmp/cciJlehe.s:917: Error: unsupported relocation against r3     
/tmp/cciJlehe.s:917: Error: unsupported relocation against r3     
/tmp/cciJlehe.s:918: Error: unsupported relocation against r3     
/tmp/cciJlehe.s:918: Error: unsupported relocation against r3     
/tmp/cciJlehe.s:919: Error: unsupported relocation against r3     
/tmp/cciJlehe.s:3655: Error: unsupported relocation against r3    
[root@localhost atmlz]# ppc_6xx-gcc -S -o temp.s atm_aalx.c
[root@localhost atmlz]# vi temp.s
...................
        stw 0,4(9)                 
.L36:                              
#APP                               
         mfmsr r3                  
         ori r3,r3,0x8000          
         andi. r3,r3,0xffbf        
         mtmsr r3                  
#NO_APP                            
        lwz 11,0(1)                
..............................
I must change those "r3" to "3" manually.
How to fix?

------------------------------
我现在使用Sogou.com的2G邮箱了，你也来试试吧! 
http://mail.sogou.com/recommend/sogoumail_invite_reg1.jsp?from=sogouinvitation&s_EMAIL=zengshuai%40sogou.com&username=linuxppc-embedded&FullName=linuxppc-embedded&Email=linuxppc-embedded%40ozlabs.org&verify=755eff4e640bdcfc57d93cbd8b0a9cb7