Subject: [patch] powerpc: move PAGE_SIZE outside #ifdef __KERNEL__

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:24:10 -0700

The procps package needs PAGE_SIZE, defined in asm-powerpc/page.h,
but it is defined inside "#ifdef __KERNEL__".

This moves the PAGE_SIZE definition outside of "#ifdef __KERNEL__".

From: Hiroaki Fuse
Signed-off-by: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
---

Index: powerpc.git/include/asm-powerpc/page.h
===================================================================
--- powerpc.git.orig/include/asm-powerpc/page.h	2006-03-19 21:53:29.000000000 -0800
+++ powerpc.git/include/asm-powerpc/page.h	2006-04-19 12:30:04.000000000 -0700
@@ -10,7 +10,6 @@
  * 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
  */

-#ifdef __KERNEL__
 #include <linux/config.h>
 #include <asm/asm-compat.h>

@@ -37,6 +36,7 @@
  */
 #define PAGE_MASK      (~((1 << PAGE_SHIFT) - 1))

+#ifdef __KERNEL__
 /*
  * KERNELBASE is the virtual address of the start of the kernel, it's often
  * the same as PAGE_OFFSET, but _might not be_.