Subject: Re: question about Linux 2.6 with Xilinx ML-403

From: Andrei Konovalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:32:40 +0400

Chang Sun wrote:
> Grant, 
> I checked both Torvalds' tree and Paul's tree. I see the defconfig file
> for both ml300 and ml403, but I don't see any source files related to
> either ml300 or ml403 under the <platforms> subdirectory. Have you done
> a complete BSP for either ml300 or ml403?
> 
> Thanks, 
> Chang

arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/virtex.c
arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/virtex.h
arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/xilinx_ml300.c
arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/xilinx_ml300.h
arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/xilinx_ml403.c
arch/ppc/platforms/4xx/xilinx_ml403.h

These are in the both trees you've mentioned.

Regards,
Andrei