Subject: [patch 1/4] spufs: add missing headers

From: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:44:42 -0700

Add spu.h header dependencies.  Fixes these errors:

spu.h:168: warning: 'struct file' declared inside parameter list
spu.h:186: error: syntax error before 'cell_spumem_init'

Signed-off-by: Geoff Levand <[email-masked]>

---
Index: linux-powerpc.git/include/asm-powerpc/spu.h
===================================================================
--- linux-powerpc.git.orig/include/asm-powerpc/spu.h	2006-04-28 14:32:25.000000000 -0700
+++ linux-powerpc.git/include/asm-powerpc/spu.h	2006-04-28 14:38:18.000000000 -0700
@@ -27,6 +27,8 @@
 #include <linux/config.h>
 #include <linux/kref.h>
 #include <linux/workqueue.h>
+#include <linux/file.h>
+#include <linux/init.h>

 #define LS_SIZE (256 * 1024)
 #define LS_ADDR_MASK (LS_SIZE - 1)