Subject: [PATCH 00/16] ehca: IBM eHCA InfiniBand Device Driver

From: Heiko J Schick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:41:01 +0200

Hello,

many thanks for your comments. They are very helpful for us. All
17 patches have to be applied, otherwise the driver won't compile.

We would appreciate for any comments and feedbacks.

Signed-off-by: Heiko J Schick <[email-masked]>
Changelog-by:  Heiko J Schick <[email-masked]>

Changelog:

Differences to PatchSet http://openib.org/pipermail/openib-general/2006-April/020584.html
Differences to PatchSet http://openib.org/pipermail/openib-general/2006-March/018144.html
Differences to PatchSet http://openib.org/pipermail/openib-general/2006-March/017412.html

- Linux kernel coding style
- Reduce number of parameters passed to firmware interface wrappers
- Remove ehca_kernel.h
- Remove implementation of plpar_hcall_7arg_7ret() and plpar_hcall_9arg_9ret(),
   which are now included in kernel code
- Remove simulation stub

  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/Kconfig                |    6
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/Makefile               |   16
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_av.c              |  306 ++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_classes.h         |  350 +++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_classes_pSeries.h |  251 ++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_cq.c              |  431 +++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_eq.c              |  222 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_hca.c             |  282 ++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_irq.c             |  710 ++++++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_irq.h             |   77
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_iverbs.h          |  181 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_main.c            |  966 ++++++++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_mcast.c           |  194 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_mrmw.c            | 2474 ++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_mrmw.h            |  143 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_pd.c              |  118 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_qes.h             |  274 ++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_qp.c              | 1565 +++++++++++++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_reqs.c            |  683 ++++++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_sqp.c             |  123 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_tools.h           |  411 +++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ehca_uverbs.c          |  391 +++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hcp_if.c               | 1476 +++++++++++++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hcp_if.h               |  330 ++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hcp_phyp.c             |   92
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hcp_phyp.h             |   95
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hipz_fns.h             |   68
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hipz_fns_core.h        |  122 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/hipz_hw.h              |  395 +++
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ipz_pt_fn.c            |  177 +
  drivers/infiniband/hw/ehca/ipz_pt_fn.h            |  254 ++
  31 files changed, 13183 insertions(+)