Subject: Re: 2.6.16-rc6-mm2

From: "Martin J. Bligh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:56:33 -0700

Andrew Morton wrote:
> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.17-rc6/2.6.17-rc6-mm2/
> 
> 
> - Added the s390 git tree to the -mm lineup, as git-s390.patch (Martin
>   Schwidefsky)
> 
> - ppc64 (on mac g5) fails to boot for me, due to changes in the powerpc tree.

Doesn't even build here.

arch/powerpc/platforms/built-in.o(.text+0x1053c): In function 
`.scanlog_read':
: undefined reference to `.rtas_extended_busy_delay_time'

Config:
http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mbligh/config/abat/p570
or
http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mbligh/config/abat/power4

The non-PPC64 machines seem to have done a clean run for the first time
in a while ... yay!

M.