Subject: Re: regarding xilinx system ace in linux-2.6

From: rahul <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:03:12 +0530

Hi all

A type mistake in my previous mail. So sending the mail again.

I would like to know if anyone in the group or otherwise using Xilinx's
System ACE MPU interface to read/write to Compact Flash card on their
hardware ?
I came to know the code is implemented in linux-2.4  but i want to have 
it in linux-2.6

It will be nice to follow someone's footsteps if it has already been 
implemented before.
Else, please direct me to appropriate resources about how to go about 
using it in my design.

Thanks
Rahul

rahul wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to know if anyone in the group or otherwise is/was using 
> Xilinx's
> System ACE MPU interface to read/write to Compact Flash card on their
> hardware ? I see that there is a device driver provided by Xilinx for 
> system
> ace mpu bus in the linux 2.6. I came to know the code is implemented 
> in linux-2.4
> but i want to have it in linux-2.6
>
> It will be nice to follow someone's footsteps if it has already been 
> implemented before.
> Else, please direct me to appropriate resources about how to go about 
> using it in my design.
>
> Thanks
> Rahul
>