Subject: Re: U-boot on ML403

From: Frank D Lombardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:14:23 -0400

Ming Liu wrote:
> Dear Frank,
> I know you are using U-boot on ML403 now. So can you say something
> about how to configure U-boot as ML403 board? I noticed that in U-boot
> 1.1.4, there is only ML300 supported. So if I want to configure the
> board as ML403 and some other customed options(e.g. no EEPROM), what
> shall I do? Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards
> Ming
>

Ming,

I received an updated version of the Xilinx xapp542 directly from
Xilinx. We had to sign a non-disclosure agreement before they would send
it to me. This update provided the necessary pieces to allow XPS to
generate a U-Boot "BSP" and a modified U-Boot tree with support for
additional mlXXX boards.

I would recommend contacting Xilinx for this. Sorry I can't be of
greater assistance.

Frank