Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add adder87x board support to 2.6.x

From: Bryan O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:23:18 +0100

Mark A. Greer wrote:
> Bryan,
> 
> If you're not already on the linuxppc-dev mailing list, you should be.
> The 'ppc' tree is deprecated and all new work should be happening in the
> 'powerpc' tree (as in arch/powerpc).

Ah... I saw recent activity in the ppc tree and assumed it was still the 
place to do 8xx development.

> The odds of this being accepted are slim but either way, you should read
> the mail archive and get involved in the powerpc migration.
> 
> Mark

No worries Mark, perhaps the thing to do is to do a board port based on 
the powerpc tree instead.

Bryan

-- 
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
- Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.