Subject: Re: 2.6.19-rc1: known regressions (v2)

From: matthieu castet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 10:56:39 +0200

Hi,

Adrian Bunk wrote:
> This email lists some known regressions in 2.6.19-rc1 compared to 2.6.18
> that are not yet fixed Linus' tree.
> 
> If you find your name in the Cc header, you are either submitter of one
> of the bugs, maintainer of an affectected subsystem or driver, a patch
> of you was declared guilty for a breakage or I'm considering you in any
> other way possibly involved with one or more of these issues.
> 
> Due to the huge amount of recipients, please trim the Cc when answering.
> 
> 

> 
> Subject    : ueagle-atm Oops
> References : http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/10/6/390
> Submitter  : Ernst Herzberg <[email-masked]>
> Handled-By : Matthieu Castet <[email-masked]>
> Status     : unknown
> 
> 
Guilty     :
http://www.kernel.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=e7ccdfec087f02930c5cdc81143d4a045ae8d361

Patch available at 
https://mail.gna.org/public/ueagleatm-dev/2006-10/msg00022.html , but 
some cleaning is need (I wasn't aware of "USB: fix __must_check warnings 
in drivers/usb/atm/" patch).

Matthieu