Subject: [PATCH 1/2] qe_lib: qe_issue_cmd writes wrong value to CECDR

From: Li Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:53:42 +0800

From: Timur Tabi <[email-masked]>

Changed qe_issue_cmd() to write cmd_input to the CECDR unmodified.  It
was treating cmd_input as a virtual address and tried to convert it to
a physical address.

Signed-off-by: Timur Tabi <[email-masked]>
---

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe.c b/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe.c
index 2bae632..e422322 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/sysdev/qe_lib/qe.c
@@ -122,8 +122,7 @@ int qe_issue_cmd(u32 cmd, u32 device, u8
 				mcn_shift = QE_CR_MCN_NORMAL_SHIFT;
 		}
 
-		out_be32(&qe_immr->cp.cecdr,
-			 immrbar_virt_to_phys((void *)cmd_input));
+		out_be32(&qe_immr->cp.cecdr, cmd_input);
 		out_be32(&qe_immr->cp.cecr,
 			 (cmd | QE_CR_FLG | ((u32) device << dev_shift) | (u32)
 			  mcn_protocol << mcn_shift));